I am Chief now at UVU, for the cafeteria upstairs called the valley view room. If your ever at UVU and are wanting some lunch go ahead and stop by and get some food the head chief is amazing and I have learned everything that I know from him. And I just Love to cook now. It makes my day In fact I am going home to cook for my....roommates...thats right they are coming to my parents house to do laundry and then we are going to eat homemade chicken noodle soap! Im really excited to makes it. I just love to cook.
And now for the reason why this is called "BECOMING OKAY WITH BEING ME" Although moving out has been "good" for me it has also been extremely hard for me. I have been going through a ton of trials where I have no control over my life. My roommates are good people and so is my best friend Matt (who by the way lives at my place pretty much which honestly i am positive that I am no longer the reason why he comes over anymore but thats ok. Like I said they are all good people however in order for me to fit in with them most of the time I have to not be me. and it is crazy because I am so not happy with that!!!! Like i can be happy for about 24 hours and then the next night im crazy sick and unhappy and i just want to scream. However then last night happened. last night i had a friend come and give me a blessing and i came to the point where I was done and I was tired of not being me. So as of now I am becomibg ok with being me and not giving a crap that i don't fit in in my own apartment. I'll live i have the friends that I need to get through my trials i just need to use them and not the ones that I think i do because i live with them. anyway ill keep you updated. I love you ll and I'll hopefully not take four months to do so.
Love Charly Paige
Love Charly Paige
1 comment:
My dear...I wish I were still in Provo so we could play and you could escape to my place. I just want to let you know that it the exact same thing happened to me with roomies. It is really hard sometimes, but I PROMISE you, things get better if you don't give in to the lonely feelings of not getting along with roomies. Continue being you ALWAYS. If you need to chat, I'm still at the same number so please call! I love ya tons :)
Post a Comment