The past couple of weeks I have noticed a lot more of you guys thinking and even more stating that you would rather be back on your missions right now. Now I'm not just coming out of left field I've asked plenty of questions about why it is and here is what i have to say about it.
Ok yes i get it your mission was the best two years of your life but some of you guys have been home for two years! What have you done since then? maybe your mission was so great because you were doing what you were sent here to do. Build his kingdom. Im sorry but hello look around you! I know some of you live in Utah and feel like you can get away with the whole " everyone is Mormon" excuse but when you stop to think about it you know thats not an excuse at all! I know that you all know AT LEAST one member that isn't active why is it ok to ignore them now when if you were on your mission you would have befriended them and tried to get them to come back?
I honestly don't get it we are all here on missions "every member missionary" why can't every member be a missionary right now! its very frustrating to me.
Oh and one more thing some of you are so caught up on you mission that you cant let go to move on with your life. some refuse to date because of it. Well guess what boys raising a family and the children in it is one of the greatest missions you will ever know. I've seen it in my brothers as they have raised their families. I know that your mission is an amazing thing and i am not trying to put it down in anyway im just saying that stop letting it stop you. In lots of way your letting Satan stop you by helping you think that your mission is the best that you will ever have when you are missing out on so much more by doing so.
Ok i know that most of you could careless that I even put this out there but i hope that I at least got through to one of you. Your mission isnt over yet! your still living in it please dont give up!
1 comment:
Where's the "Like" button... =p lol
Post a Comment