WARNING : This post is full of randomness!
Wednesday Night was like a total dream! Why you ask Well!!!! I attended the AMAZING!!! Sara Bareilles' Concert!

And OH MY GOSH it was so amazing!!! Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I am a HUGE
Sara Bareilles fan!!! I Love her music and her attitude about life in general! So when I heard she was coming into town I HAD to somehow get tickets. Then while sitting in guitar class I came up with the perfect reason to go! I needed to go to a couple concert that featured a guitar somewhere in it for credit for class. I figured that if I got go to one for free I could afford this one. So I went ahead and bought the ticket and I can not Tell you how excited I was to go! So finally the day came!


I went with my friend Dannie and the met up with Lyndsi and her husband Trent (one of my favorite couples)

Okay I know that I may be lame for doing this but This my firends is the lovely ticket that help
me fulfill my dream of going to A Sara bareilles Concert.

Sara came out to introduce the opening acts and I honestly think i just stood therewith this huge smile on my face.
Her Fist opening Act was a woman named Holly Conlan, and she was A.MAZ.ING! I will be
buying her CD.. when I have the money...if that ever happens!
Anyway her second opening act was Cary Brothers. And no that was not a band of three brothers it is one person first name Cary last name Brothers. I know I was surprised as well. However he was not very good sadly. But he is pretty much Nick's twin with
dark hair it's supper creepy! (nick is in Dannie's and my Guitar Class)
SO being someone who was a lighting designer for sometime I LOVE to watch the lights of a show and see what they are doing so in honer of that I took what would be considered a crappy pick so that you could see some of the color that was used.



After Cary was done they started to set up for Sara and We got board because they ended up taking for.ev.er! so as you can tell we had fun with the camera. (these aren't even 1/3rd of the photos that where taken)
There were SO many people there it was hard to take pictures of them all but here is a small corner of people!
Then finally Sara came out! We were all guessing what she would open with and we were all wrong! but if you ask me she kinda tricked us! She opened with Vegas from her last CD Little Voice but then went right into uncharted for her new CD Kaleidoscope Heart (which means that Lyndsi won)

The Concert Was amazing!!!! This last picture shows how close we were which was SO AWESOME!!!
So this is my song right now. I think only one person other then me really knows why but yeah I LOVE THIS SONG!
No comments:
Post a Comment