Monday, April 13, 2009

My greatest Joy!!!

Okay so it really isn't my greatest Joy but it is really high up there! Anyone who truly knows me knows that i have always wanted one thing in life that I have never had... until now anyway. What is it you ask?

A childhood best friend or best friends. That i have grown up with and just
have that unspeakable connection to.
That no one can explain but it i
s just there!


See my parents moved me around a lot as I was growing up. So I never really had that one or two people that i grew up with that I still have the close connection to.

Well after hanging out with two of my best friends pretty much all day today i was driving home thinking about the things that had happened and silently smiling to myself. Then I realized something. These to amazing people that I have in my life are my "Childhood best friends!" even though I only met them this semester thats what they really feel like to me!

We went on a hour and a half walk today and we decided to all live in the same area on the same street and all stay the best of friends. Just like little kids do when they are "planning" the rest of their life's. We had a good laugh trying to imagine us all married! and living in a neighborhood (near a fire station just for Brandon silly fire fighter lol) We talked about anything and everything on our 3.9 mile walk today (yes Katrina it was that long i used a map and figured it out lol) I did the entire walk in flip-flops (not something that i recommend.) However I couldn't have enjoyed the walk anymore then i did. i am so thankful for these friends. Weather they be true "childhood friends" or not they still mean the world to me and have been a total answer to my many many prays!

So even though they may not be my greatest joy! they are still one of the greatest! thanks guys for giving me my dream even though you had no idea that you were doing it at the time. Love ya

No comments: