Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ijust HAD to laugh at myself!!!

Tonight some girl friends from my singles ward and I went to go see confections of a shopaholic (which was totally worth going to with a bunch of girl friends). While we were standing in line I saw a guy that i had been trying to get a hold of all day but had no way of doing it. (you can imagine how hard that was for me to do). Well it seems like every time i need to get a hold of this guy I end up runing into him. And low and behold i did.
But okay here is the thing so this guy is just getting to know me. and well the girl and i decided that we should wear our sweats to the theater today. which believe you me I was all game for. but while i was siting in the theater I realized what shirt i had thrown on.
My brothers shirt. i borrowed it one day after work my shirt had a bunch of gross food on it so i asked to borrow one of his. I haven't returned it yet so i grabbed it. This shirt is so not me!!! i would never wear a shirt like this unless it was my brothers and i was borrowing it. why you ask? here is your reason!
Thats right it says you can't spell awesome with out me. I would never even say that! So I had to laugh because of the randomness of it all. I'm trying to get the guy to realize how professional I am and I'm wearing this shirt! good job Charmaine...Good job

No comments: