Tuesday, May 4, 2010

9 months gone bye

Um where has the past nine months gone?!?! SO much has changed. Nettie had her baby Tiff is now married Ty is now on his mission and im still here in orem ut. Do you ever feel like your stuck? Cause thats where I am at. I don't feel like I accomplished anything this year. I mean I did have surgery so I'm not sick anymore and that feels amazing! But really is that all that I can say i accomplished? cause let me tell you its not much....lets just say maybe the next time you hear from me I wont be in orem anymore...lets hope

1 comment:

*Janae* said...

Hey darling! Keep your head up! Call me if you need to because I definitely have had my moments where I feel like I've had nothing to show for the time passed when friends have continued on their merry way. Seriously, I'm in Ogden....we need to get together sometime and catch up! Love ya