Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What shall we do with all these men?!

Dear Men of the world,
I am a Chef, a Professional sound tech, a lighting designer (for the theater), I play a handful of instruments, And I am currently in school studying and aspiring to be a composer and a conductor for symphonies, Oh and Im a FEMALE! and although most of these positions are male prominent dont think for a second that just because I am female I will go cry when you tell me that I don't what I'm doing. Its never worked before in fact in the end you'll be the one made out to look like and idiot not me. So in short I'm in your world deal with it.
Not love,
Charmaine Paige Griffin

1 comment:

Liana said...

I hear you! Having graduated in a science field, I've definitely had a male or two act like I don't belong. I'm glad you don't cry about it though. Hang in there and know that you're loved.