Thursday, July 26, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude Day #1

I have decided that I am going to turn this blog into a gratitude blog. Meaning that as often as I can, I will come and post the things that I am grateful for that happened to me that day or the past few days. Some days will include stories some days wont. Today for example is just a list of gratitude. I hope that this will not only help me to become a more positive person but, also help others to be more positive as well. So with out further adieu here is the big debut Day Number One.

 7/26/12 Today I am grateful for;

  •  Cell phones because I was able to contact some people to help me keep my chin up. 
  •  Good friends who mention little things that show that you really are important to someone out there. Even if they are in Hawaii. 
  •  Laundry day so that I have a good excuse to stay in my Pajamas all day long.  
  • Clean cloths so that I dont have to wear my pajamas all day tomorrow as well.
  •  The Scriptures that helped me see something that I have been missing for a long time. 
  •  The time to think to figure out where in life I am going to be heading next. 
  •  Peace to know that I will get there.

No comments: