Monday, July 30, 2012

Grateful for Gratitude Day #5

Today I was easily in a better mood then I have been in for quite some time now. As some of you know a few months ago I had a rib pop out in my back. How? Well I was sleeping and woke up with it out. I'm sure you thought that was impossible but its time to learn something about Charly if it is a uncommon injury and is not easy to make happen I will do it in the easiest way possible!   It is normal for the rib to sublocate in your front However it is very uncommon for it to happen in your back and is supposedly very difficult to do. Also if the injury is normally an athletic injury  (meaning most athletes get this injury and it is rare for others to get it) you guessed it I will get injured like that in again the easiest way possible.

Today I think that it happened again I am just in a lot of pain, but I was sure blessed by a few things that helped to make it better.

Monday July 30th, 2012
Today I am grateful for;

Getting the chore to clean the kitchen in stead of the bathroom. A lot less bending over means that I could finish my chore with out cause extra pain to my back.

Ice packs while on ice my back feels almost 100% better which means I wont miss any sleep tonight :D

The Olympics because even though I hurt watching it makes me have the motivation to work out.

Getting into classes that I want and need so that I have to rearrange my schedule and can put swimming 1 into it which I have wanted to take for years now!

My mom for buying me a Dr. Pepper with vanilla in it. Just because I really enjoy this drink.

And last but not least (probably one of the things that I am most grateful for today)

Ali and Melissa for making my day by bringing over a small gift in appreciation for me doing my ward calling. They showed up with a sent maker ( I don't remember what its called but it smells great! ). This meant so much because after months of trying to make a difference in the ward and being so ready  to give up it was really nice to be appreciated by these two amazing women! And can I just add that these two girls are probably the most amazing girls in the ward! They are the kind of girls that have the biggest heart and probably never get noticed for it but after knowing these girls for only a week now I can say that they truly have started to already change my life and teach me to never judge a nook by its cover. I am very greatfuk that I met them  when I did.

Meeting Ali and Melissa.

No comments: