As for the second half of the title I have had two guys that I used to have some kind of romantic relationship with that all of the sudden have come back into my life within the past couple of weeks. And they are playing games. They both have said things to make it seem as though they may be interested again but they never act on it. Its like they are just playing with my head to see what they can get to happen which is aggravating because in both cases they are the ones that ended everything. So to anyone out there. Why do men have to mess with our heads?!?! Just as soon as you think that you get them out of it WHAM!!!! there they are working their way right back in and you don't even realize that you are letting them do it.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Back in Bed! Whats wrong with boys?!?!
Now before you go reading into the topic let me explain. I have not slept in my own bed in over a week because I have not been able to walk due to a foot surgery I had just over a week ago. But tonight I made it I'm in my own bed and can I just tell you that it feels AMAZING even just to lay here :D I think Ill finally sleep well tonight!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment