Tuesday July 31,2012
Today I'm grateful for;
Doctors offices that have more then one doctor in it. I called my chiropractor and found out that he was out of town for a week but that if I needed to I could see one of the other chiropractors in the office. I made the appointment which turned out to be a good thing because that night most movement sent shocks of pain in my back. Sending me to bed with out posting. ( the next day we found out that indeed my rib was out again but this time it took a friend (a second rib) it felt so good once it was back where it belongs)
Wednesday Aug 1, 2012
Today I'm grateful for;
Weddings. I normally wouldn't say this but I went to a wedding of a dear friend, Jared Mower, and I left so happy for the both of them. I have never been more excited for two people then I am for them. They give me hope lol.
Thursday Aug 2, 2012
Today I'm grateful for;
Swings. There is just nothing like sitting on a swing and swinging as high as you can and as hard as you can. All the cares of the world go away and it can be very very very relaxing.
Friday Aug 3, 2012
Today I was grateful for;
Swimming. After very little sleep, swimming was perfect relaxing and destressing. I couldn't have asked for more.
Saturday Aug 4, 2012
Today I was grateful for;
Friends. After spending a few days with my friend Ann I was able to spend some time with one of my best friends Katie and I really needed both things to happen. I truly loved it all. Especially making all the yummy yummy food.
Sunday Aug 5, 2012
Today I'm grateful for;
(I'm cheating and posting two things for this day)
- The scriptures. For helping me remain a happy and joyful person. And teaching me to see trials in a new light.
- Emma and Kayli. Its hard not be grateful when you have a 3 year old holding onto your leg and saying mine mine mine.
Monday Aug 6, 2012
Today I'm grateful for;
The ability to stay up late. There isn't much of a reason aside from all the joy I got from it. Spending time with friends, long talks with my mom and me time. It was a nice thing to have before I start going back to my school schedule.
Finally Tuesday Aug 7, 2012
Today I am grateful for,
- Sleep. I haven't had much these past to days but I am still grateful for what I have had.
- Being able to have my work be my passion. There is nothing like loving what you are doing with your life.
- Music I love music and I don't know how to explain where I would be with out it but I am blessed to have my love of it and work with it everyday.
- Performing I Love to rush I get from performing it makes me so happy.
- Peace because of everything nothing can beat living a life where you can feel the peace that your Father in Heaven is giving you daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment