Thursday Aug 9, 2012
Today I am grateful for;
- The healing power of sleep. about 1130 am today I laid down on the couch and fell asleep almost instantly. When I woke up my Migraine was mostly gone. It didn't last the whole day, but it did last long enough to help me get through the tough parts.
- Hair cuts. I just like my hair to be healthy and I love how soft my hair is after the hair cut.makes me happy!
- Kayli for singing me a song today that had the words in it "just me and charnaine its ok to be a little kid' she is three but it was interesting that she added that line to her jumbled song she was making up on the spot. It made me think of some things that I need to work on.
- My mom, for helping me do so many things she should have been thanked a while ago but better late then never!
- Family that is there for you no matter what. Its nice knowing that no matter what I will always have a place to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment